We have assembled an award-winning kitchen staff with over 70 years of collective culinary experience.
Located on the historic Prescott Courthouse Plaza, Bill’s Pizza serves some of the finest pizza you will find in the world. The creator of Bill’s Pizza, Bill Tracy, was an extraordinary individual. He was a jack of trades and dabbled in many careers in his life. However, his passion was in providing friends and loved ones in his community with a fun and excellent culinary experience.
Bill traveled to Italy and all over the United States in his quest to create the best pizza he can possibly make. He learned from some of the most accomplished Pizza Chef’s in the world, including Chris Bianco, winner of the 2003 James Beard Award for the Best Chef in the Southwest.
The end product of his research and learning was a World-Class sourdough pizza dough recipe that people consistently say is the “best pizza they have ever had!” In addition to the quality of the dough, Bill felt the need to use only the highest quality pizza toppings and flour.
At Bill’s Pizza, we make every pizza as if it were for our Grandma. We feel that half of the dining experience is the appearance of the food and we truly feel that our pizzas are ART!
Taste the Freshness
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Imported pizza flour from Italy.
- Sourdough pizza crust (has a low glycemic index value). Made daily.
- Schreiner’s custom made sausage using lean pork shoulder and no nitrates.
- Fresh vegetables oven roasted in extra virgin olive oil.
- Our pizzas are all served on a crust saver to keep our crust at its highest quality.
- We use gas fired brick ovens …not conveyor style pizza ovens.
- The topping options for our pizzas are simply the best of the best in terms of quality.
At Bill’s Pizza we feel that family is of utmost importance. We strive to treat all of our guests like family. In addition, our staff is a family of its own.
We employ two sets of fathers and sons, two sets of husbands and wives, two sets of boyfriends and girlfriends, one pair of brother and sister, and a mother and daughter.
Our goal is to treat each guest as if they are part of our family or a guest in our own home.